Players will be selected into Kelvedon teams based on the following selection criteria. The more flexible you can be as a player, covering 3 positions if possible, will obviously provide more opportunities to play:
1. The assessment of each player’s key skills as displayed at training
2. The ability of a player to focus both at training and during games
3. The potential for a player to improve and respond to coaching
4. Attendance, attitude and contribution made at training sessions
5. Overall impact with other selected players in that team
Selection for games will be made a week in advance of the match and you will informed by text of the team list. The club coach makes the selections and should you have any queries regarding this then please do not hesitate to contact her and she will explain our club selection procedure.